3 ‘part paid’ Scholarship places on our Mindfulness Based Living Course in 2023 available.
We have received a kind philanthropic donation by ‘Journeys in Design’ (the individual donator wishes to remain anonymous) to allow us to offer 2 ‘part paid’ scholarships in 2023.
This donation was made following the donator’s first hand experience of our wellbeing retreats and the testimonial from one of our former course participants who previously received a scholarship place and shared how much the course had impacted his life.
This funding, along with a contribution from ourselves at The Mindful Enterprise will allow us to offer 3 ‘part paid’ Scholarship places on our Mindfulness Based Living course in 2023 where the individual will only have to pay £25 (just over 10% of the total cost) to receive a place on the course.
The reason we are asking for the individual to pay a small % of the fee is to ensure they have personally invested in the process.
Studies and our own past experience shows that people are more likely to commit to the full journey when they have invested something in the process over and above their time.
How do I apply?
If you know of someone that could benefit from this life enhancing course, please send us an email to email@example.com with the following information::
- The name and age of the person you are nominating.
- Tell us why you are nominating them/why they deserve the place?
- The email address for the person being nominated.
Please note, you must get the individuals blessing before nominating them, to ensure this is something they are interested in and committed to.
If they are successful, they can attend in person if they are in Edinburgh or surrounding areas or online if based in another geographical location.
- We will have 1 space available for each of our courses starting 16th January, 1st May and 2nd October 2023. (The individual must be available to attend all 8 sessions – one 2hr class per week for 8 consecutive weeks).
- We will draw the winner from our list of nominations and notify the individual and the person who nominated them directly.
- The window to submit nominations for January course is now closed. You can now submit your nominations for our May course.